We are seeking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join our Finance & Accounts team.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger (inc. employee expenses)
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepayments, accruals, payroll journals, depreciation journals
- Management Accounts preparation
- Assist with annual audit
- Support the wider Finance team as required
- 2+ years working in a Finance department.
- Sales ledger experience.
- Purchase ledger experience (preferred).
- Experience working in a legal or professional services business (preferred).
- Experience in using Microsoft Office software products including Word & Excel.
Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Display self-motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
- Keen to get involved in new tasks.
- Takes pride in own work.
Education and Training
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Study support available if desired.
- This job description is current at the date shown, but in consultation with you, it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. It is expected the post holder will when required undertake other duties commensurate with the post and salary grading if required.
- Duties may involve having access to information of a confidential nature that may be covered by the Data Protection Act, be commercially sensitive or relate to client information. In such circumstances confidentiality must be maintained at all times in accordance with the company policies. If you are unclear at any time refer to your manager.
- Undertake all reasonable personal development actively designed to support you in your role.
And last but not least… what’s in it for you?!
- We are passionate about growth and aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enable them to reach their career goals
- Working within an expanding business with an ambitious growth strategy
- Fantastic benefits including private health care, flexible working opportunities, cycle to work scheme, critical illness cover, employee recognition and more!
Frenkel Topping Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
To find out more and to apply click HERE