You’ve worked hard for your degree, you have a bright future ahead so what’s next?
Who we’re looking for?
If you’re a smart and diligent person who thrives under pressure and has huge ambitions for the future, then this role maybe for you. We are looking for someone who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with people from all walks of life.
A graduate who is motivated both financially and professionally and has a competitive spirit. You approach things with integrity and aim to get the best outcome on projects you are involved in.
Who We Are?
Frenkel Topping provide litigation support, financial planning and asset management advice for vulnerable clients who have suffered a serious accident or personal injury.
As a group, we are dedicated to our clients’ long-term care and wellbeing and take a holistic view of their needs at all stages to help enhance quality of life. As well as individuals, we work with deputies and legal professionals to safeguard their clients’ future financial security. The Group provides a range of wealth management services including investment portfolios, personal and corporate financial advice and tax planning.
We’ve more than 30 years’ experience of listening to their needs, finding the right investment and making sure their money lasts a lifetime.
Securing damages for anyone who has suffered a life-changing event is often a complex task, which comes with enormous responsibility.
We have a proven track record in safeguarding the financial future of such clients by assessing their financial situation and helping them secure the maximum compensation settlement they are entitled to.
We then carefully invest their damages to protect their independence and quality of life in the long term.
We have a team of carefully selected consultants across England and Wales. They are renowned not only for their expertise and knowledge in the sector, but also for demonstrating a great deal of empathy and compassion to clients who are often experiencing extremely difficult times.
Our firm also try to support many of the various charitable and voluntary organisations that work tirelessly to provide care and support to the victims of clinical negligence and personal injury.
What You’ll Do
The main purpose of this role is to provide Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory compliance support ensuring robust and commercial adherence to governance bodies and regulators with a view to the wider compliance arena in respect of other regulatory bodies applicable across the group.
As a Compliance & Risk Graduate Associate you will be put through our intensive 2-year training programme including the following:
- Training in the compliance and risk area within the business over the 2-year programme.
- Reviewing Financial Promotions.
- Gathering information and monitoring of processes such as complaints and file checks.
- Training &Competence supervision requirements and undertake CPD support and monitoring.
- Gathering and recording of all relevant data to support our monitoring, systems and controls.
- Assisting with regulatory reviews that may arise or deal with other relevant projects within the Group for the management team.
- Supporting all aspects of Data Protection within the Group.
- Gaining an understanding of the various other regulatory bodies in connection with the wider group entities.
- Opportunity to learn associated key service areas within the business over the 2-year programme as mentioned below.
- Training and support provided within each area.
- Access to the Frenkel Topping Academy providing exam and study support.
- Undertake the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) exams. Three exams to be taken and passed within the first year
The programme will take determination and effort to complete but once complete it will give you an excellent grounding in Financial Services. We want to help develop the most rounded professionals in the industry.
To find out more and to apply, click HERE