We are a Financial Services business with over 30 years experience specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence.
We are seeking to recruit a newly qualified accountant to join our Finance Team and help us to drive continuous improvement in financial and accountant control across the Group. This is a broad and varied role , providing comprehensive support to the Group Financial Controller.
- Provide end to end accounts support to the Group Financial Controller
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of monthly management reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash flow management/forecasting to ensure covenant compliance
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Regulatory reporting as set by the FCA
- Business partnering internal teams including Operations, Sales and Marketing to maintain relationships and best practice
- Assisting with our M&A strategy