We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and experienced Technology Manager
Purpose of the role
Ensuring that colleagues, clients and other stakeholders have an excellent experience when using Frenkel Topping Group technologies.
What does the job involve?
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsibility for application and end user computing (EUC) support at Frenkel Topping Group.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of colleagues when working with technology. This covers a wide range of applications across several business divisions.
- Optimising the client journey through improvements to applications, websites and other technologies. This includes the implementation and service delivery of technologies selected by the business.
- Managing technology suppliers to deliver excellent performance. This includes any outsourced IT provision as well as direct suppliers across the Group.
- Managing technology service delivery implementing agreed improvements over time and reporting upon the services delivered.
- Being an ambassador for technology change in the organisation helping colleagues engage with existing and new technologies that are implemented.
- Protecting the organisation through pro-active technology governance. This is delivered by reducing technology risk, improving IT security, increasing resilience and championing data privacy controls.
- Building, developing and performance managing the Technology Team.
To read more and to apply click here